My devices – update
Update of my workstation 😋 in answer to the many questions about my apps & devices.
1. Piano – Yamaha Clavinova CLP330 digital piano.
2. Pc – Lenovo Ultrabook – Ideapad Flex 14
3. Notation software for pc – Musescore (it’s excellent and it’s FREE – but I did donate!)
3. Tablet – Samsung Tab A – Musescore app displays my Musescore files…and turns pages for me, yay!
4. Media player – Samsung Tab 7 Plus. I use the Samsung music player, and T.C.audio apps, both of which can slow down the audio files, so that I can identify each note more accurately. T.C.audio can even transpose!
5. Philips earphones – very comfortable
6. For recording video – Logitech HD webcam with Carl Zeiss lens
7. For recording audio – SoundBlaster cable connects my piano directly to my pc.