Some viewers have asked me to put pedaling marks into my scores. I would prefer not to for these reasons:
1. Different pianos/keyboard require different amounts of pedaling depending on their sonority (how loud they naturally are) and even depending on where they are played (a soundproof padded studio needs more pedaling than a hall that sends echoes bouncing around)
2. It’ll take even longer for me to produce a transcription/cover than it already takes!
So here are some guides to pedaling. Change pedal:
1. When the chord changes
2. When there are many right hand notes within the same chord and it sounds messy if you pedal the whole lot;
3. At rests (you want to hear a break in sound, so change pedal to cut off the notes before it);
4. At staccato notes, either leave out the pedal or pump the pedal (change at every note.
Hope this helps!