Here’s where you can engage my services to transcribe ie. write out the notes, for any music that you would like to sing or play, if you can’t find the sheets anywhere else. I can arrange music for any instrument you wish to play.
Below are the kinds of scores I transcribe/arrange, along with the rates (in USD$ per minute of material). The actual price depends on the complexity of the material. Discounts are given for bulk orders. Payment in other currencies is also available – just ask 🙂
- Lead sheets – vocal line with lyrics, or solo instrument – $10 – $35 (@minute). View sample
- Solo piano arrangement – piano staves (2) with chord symbols – $15 – $50 (@minute) . Lyrics for English songs included. View sample
- Piano accompaniment only – without vocal part. Lyric prompts provided – 2 words at the beginning of the phrases – $15 – $35 View sample
- Piano/Vocal/Chords – with voice or solo instrument (3 staves) – $30 – $50 (@minute) Lyrics for voice included. View sample
- Multi instruments/voices – from $10 per instrument/voice part View sample
- For a free quote under no obligation, fill in the form below and I’ll get back to you within 24 hours. You may also email me an audio/MP3/midi file or even a clear photo/scan of your notes to email@example.com .
- I will email you with the exact quote after listening to your requested music or playing through your handwritten score.
- If you agree on the price, I will then send a PayPal invoice to you. You will need a credit/debit card to pay. You do not need a PayPal account yourself, but if you have one, please provide your PayPal email address.
- The pdf and midi files will be sent to you within 3 to 10 days of payment (may be longer if I happen to be swamped with projects!). Musescore files or xml/mxl are available as well.
- The transcription will be exclusively yours and will not be put up on my website, unless you generously choose to share it, in which case, it’ll be labelled “sponsored by….”