Category Archives: Uncategorized
Due to copyright claims from publishers, I am now working with musicnotes.com, to license my sheets and make them legally available for purchase. I’m afraid many of them will no longer be available free on my site (although the song titles are still there, the sheets links will lead to musicnotes). Please visit joycemusic1.com/downloads/ to check. I’ll only change the links after musicnotes puts them up on their site.
I’ll still be making my covers with on-screen scores, Synthesia tutorials, and free mp3 & midi. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for midi files (to run your own Synthesia tutorials). Hope that will help! My heart is very much with all you budding pianists and I want to help as much as I can.
Here’s my page on Musicnotes: http://www.musicnotes.com/sheet-music/artist/joyce-leong
Sam Smith’s latest release, Too Good At Goodbyes – another soulful, sad, but beautiful song.
Buy the sheets here: http://mnot.es/2kpSZfs
Learn to play the piano easily, with lots of great music at flowkey: http://tinyurl.com/joyce-flowkey.
To find my covers, just type “Joyce” into the search bar.
Like my website? Please support me by clicking on the Donate button below. Thanks!
Update of my workstation 😋 in answer to the many questions about my apps & devices.
1. Piano – Yamaha Clavinova CLP330 digital piano.
2. Pc – Lenovo Ultrabook – Ideapad Flex 14
3. Notation software for pc – Musescore (it’s excellent and it’s FREE – but I did donate!)
3. Tablet – Samsung Tab A – Musescore app displays my Musescore files…and turns pages for me, yay!
4. Media player – Samsung Tab 7 Plus. I use the Samsung music player, and T.C.audio apps, both of which can slow down the audio files, so that I can identify each note more accurately. T.C.audio can even transpose!
5. Philips earphones – very comfortable
6. For recording video – Logitech HD webcam with Carl Zeiss lens
7. For recording audio – SoundBlaster cable connects my piano directly to my pc.