This catchy, upbeat song by Taylor Swift was released in August 2014 and is very different from her usual country-style. I rarely cover loud and fast beats like this, but the lyrics and message in this song appeal to me. The song speaks about ‘shaking off’ what our detractors and haters say – we can’t control them, but we can control how we deal with it. Good message!
Search My Blog
- Me in a piano cover competition :-P
- How to Start Learning to Play the Piano
- Just started – Ladies Code’s I’m Fine Thank You
- Shake It Off – Taylor Swift
- My latest project – Taylor Swift’s Shake It Off
- Controlling dynamics in each hand independently
- Stay With Me – Sam Smith
- For your smiles. Captions anyone?
- English sheet music taken down
- How to Simplify Arrangements – by ear
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets